Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter 2016

We had a nice, mellow Easter Sunday this year. We celebrated with just our nuclear family and had our hunt in the backyard with perfect, toasty warm weather. Ahh, so nice.

My favorite moment of the day was when Ben bit into a chocolate bunny, made a face, then said incredulously, "Mom! This bunny is HOLLOW?!" I reassured him that it was normal, but that got me thinking- why do we accept hollow chocolate bunnies as something to be expected? No wonder he felt cheated. Still, it was a funny moment.

2 comments:

  1. I've never cared for chocolate bunnies for this very reason. It is a sham and a lie! Also, I'm glad you're blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Chocolate bunnies should be lush, dark chocolate. And thanks! I'm happy to be back, too, even if it's still infrequent.

      Delete