Anyway, Christmas was fantastic for us- it was so fun with the kids! I loved watching them open all the useful (read- not so fun) gifts we got them. Don't worry, though. Grandparents spoiled them plenty.
I've been doing some deep cleaning lately and trying to purge like crazy. Every once in a while I get the de-clutter bug where I want to throw EVERYTHING away and I have to take advantage of it before the feeling goes away. I started in the kitchen today, I'm doing the books tonight and the kids' toys tomorrow. I'm so excited about it! Yep.
So, I tried to upload some pictures, but it's not working. Sorry about that.
I will be a slacker no longer. Don't you love when you decide to change everything and pretend that you won't succumb to habits that have had years to flourish? I'm hoping I can institute a few changes and work on goals for the year.
- Continue meal planning.
- Make freezer meals.
- Purchase a food storage item once a month.
- Do a budget once a month.
- Go on walks with the kids at least 3 times a week.
- Have family home evening every week.
- Play with and read to the kids- a LOT!
- Do preschool activities with Ben M-F once a day.
- Read the scriptures every day.
- Blog once a week.
- Go on a date with Stephen once a week, even if it's a "stay at home and watch a movie" date.
- Complete visiting teaching assignments.