Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Sorry I've been away, but we've been busy.  I am going to try to be better about writing in here (I know, I say that all the time, but maybe if I write it enough it will actually happen).

We took family pictures yesterday! Here they are for your viewing pleasure:




There are more, but I'm finding that the more people are in the picture, the more difficult it is to get everyone to look at the camera!  I can completely understand why people photoshop their kids' heads from one picture into another.  As a matter of fact, I did that exact thing last year! Someone's eyes were closed, so I copied some eyes from another picture onto the one I wanted. Luckily, we got some great shots this year. Special thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law for taking the time to take them for us!

3 comments: