Monday, October 18, 2010

The Los Angeles Zoo

Since I'm already behind on the posts, I figure I'll just start wherever I want. So... how about our trip to the L.A. Zoo?


It was a great day to go to the zoo. It was overcast and a little rainy, so there were less people and more animal activity. Perfect!

We got to use the new "Sit n' Stand" stroller and, let me tell you, it is AWESOME. It can be stripped down to just a platform and one seat, built up to have two seats, or stripped to just be a double infant seat carrier. I love this double stroller.


So does Sophie.


We went with some of my friends who also have cute kids, including our next door neighbor and her daughter Ava. Ava is Ben's best friend and we can't say her name at home unless we are going to see her. Ben gets really excited and then really disappointed if we accidentally let her name slip.

Here they are sharing lunch:


And here we are as a group:


The kids had a lot of fun looking at the animals.


Chimps



Gorillas


Bears


Here's a pic of all the older kiddos. We had to bribe them with fruit snacks to get them to stay still:


We had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome day it was!!! So perfect!!! I'm so wanting to go again! Especially to see those elephants!!! I still haven't posted about the L.A. zoo... I'm a slacker as well! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I've never been to the LA zoo. Sophie is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete