Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hey everyone! So, I'm surviving the last weeks of the pregnancy (only three weeks to go!!) and just enjoying the last of my time with only one child. It's surprisingly relaxing. I'm just really savoring the moment. I don't think I've done enough of that in the past, and it feels great.

L.J. and Melissa's wedding was great. It was an exhausting and exhilarating experience. I'll wait to do a more thorough post when I get pictures from Melissa, but I took these from Kari's facebook (thank you).



Loved her choice of colors/flowers. Apparently, these colors are very "in" right now. I want to do it again, but I do not want to do something like this professionally. It was enough stress, even with a very casual bride (all self-inflicted stress, I'll have you know).

I have an OB appointment tomorrow, which I'm excited for since they did not check my progress last week. Stephen and I toured the hospital last Wednesday and we feel pretty good about the facilities and room options. Their rooms are the kind where you stay in one room throughout the whole process, which Utah Valley was not. The only annoying thing is that our pediatrician has privileges at another hospital, so we have to choose a temporary pediatrician for the one I'm giving birth at. Lame.

In other good news, the kids' room is ready to go. I went though Ben's old clothes to pull out the neutral ones (not a ton of those, but enough) and we set up Ben's twin bed. He really likes it! He'll crawl into it at bedtime and pull up the covers. It's quite sweet. The crib is set up for the baby and Ben hasn't tried to climb in it yet, which I was a little worried about. It was his, but he is coping well. I'll take pictures once the final decorations are up.

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment