Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a....

We will be 20 weeks along in this pregnancy on Sunday. That means an ultrasound!

This will be ultrasound #4 for this baby (and hopefully the last). It's just the routine mid-pregnancy screening visual test to check for problems and progress, not to mention finding out:

If it's a BOY or GIRL!

Please VOTE what you think it is (on the sidebar over there --->) and we will reveal the answer on Tuesday, March 2nd after our appointment.

I don't like taking belly pictures. However, I will include a bonus belly picture in the post. I have no good reason for not liking them, but I'll give one to you anyway, just to mollify you all.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you a lot, since you first posted about the pregnancy. I think it's a boy but what do I know? Either one is GREAT! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm excited to hear what you're having! I think I've been thinking it's a girl all along (not that I would know... that's all up to you)! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed GIRL! Like Julie, I've also been thinking of your baby as a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poll is clearly biased... the choices are icky things vs nice things:

    -Snakes, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
    -Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

    I think people are just voting for the second option because it sounds better. It's like if I were to put up a poll with the options:

    -Boy genius with the cutest little grin
    -Some grimy little urchin girl

    Even though you know I'm really just asking boy or girl, you can't help but think the first one sounds better. Think about it... You know I'm right. :P

    P.S. I can't sleep because I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete