Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Costume Ideas

Is it so bad that I am an addict to others' blogs and then do nothing about contributing to the conversation?

Yes, yes it is that bad.

In my English classes they taught us that if you are not a contributor to a conversation, i.e. not providing new insights or information, you are not really a part of that conversation. That principle definitely applies to blogging. So, I have a new goal: be a part of the conversation. Provide something new everyday. So, here we go (again).

Yesterday I made bouquets for my cousin's wedding on Friday. They turned out absolutely gorgeous (gerbera, statice, alstromeria, and carnation with leatherleaf) and she was so excited about them. It was so nice to do floral design again. I loved the class and I was so happy to do something for her wedding since I will be out of town this weekend: in UTAH!

I AM SO EXCITED! I never thought I could be so excited about going back to Utah when it's going to be cold. But I look forward to seeing my beloved Wasatch range and, even more, seeing some of the best friends in the world. *Sigh.*

Halloween, in my opinion, is one of the best holidays there could possibly be. Dressing up? Candy? Carven squash? I'm in! This year Ben is going to be... Indiana Jones! We got the hat and everything! (Plus, an awesome looking whip). Now the real trouble is what Stephen and I are going to be. Stephen thinks he'll be Indiana Jones Senior, but then what does that make me? The German Fraulein from The Last Crusade? Inappropriate much? Haha. Maybe I'll just be a princess.


Actually, I was leaning more toward this princess:

And Stephen could be:
And we'll have an Indiana baby... yeah, that works. :)

2 comments: