Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SICK

Stephen and I have been sick. For a week. It's the achy-runny-coughy-sneezy-sore type of sick. We've both been to the doctor, and both been told it's different things by different doctors. Apparently, I have a viral infection and Stephen has a bacterial infection. Huh.

Either way, we're both starting to feel much better, though I haven't been able to work for almost a week. Fortunately, we are okay enough financially that taking the week off isn't going to hurt too much.

Ben is doing fantastically. He's adventurous, talkative, and has started to run. Fast. He's getting to be such a big BOY. From playing in dirt to throwing rocks, he's starting to grow up. My little toddler is getting so big.

He also thinks any animal is classified as a "doggy." I'm working on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment