Benjamin is one year old today! Here's an update on all the wonderful things about Ben:
1. He loves reading and books. He'll flip through them, just looking at the pictures and the words.
2. He took four steps in a row two days ago toward the piano, one of his favorite toys. Yes, the piano is more motivation than I am. :)
3. He says, "yeah," "hi," "huh," "moma," "dada," "yum," and giggles incessantly.
4. Ben clicks his tongue. Constantly. We'll blow kisses at him, then he'll smile and click his tongue. At least he's consistent!
5. He recognizes Mickey Mouse. When he sees a picture of Mickey, he says "huh" and points at him.
6. He is REALLY ticklish. The best spots are his armpits, belly, and knees.
7. Ben doesn't just sleep. When he first falls asleep, he crashes and is totally out. He's been known to fall asleep in his highchair.
8. He loves crackers. He especially loves crushing them and playing with the pieces.
9. He loves music and tries to sing to it. So cute!
10. Ben loves scary rides like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or the Roger Rabbit Ride. He'll make a tiny, high pitched scream with a huge smile on his face!
Ben's so big! It's hard to believe it's already been an entire year. Happy Birthday, Ben!