Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm in BIG Trouble.

Yes, dear readers, I'm in BIG trouble. I haven't updated this blog in forEVER! I'm sorry! Things have just been super busy.

As you may have noticed, our graduation countdown has now reached ZERO! Yeah! We've officially graduated from BYU! There was some question about one of Stephen's classes, though, because it was graded on a normal curve (meaning that, even though he earned a B, if the rest of the class earned a higher grade, he fails :( ), but the verdict is out, and he passed. The rest of the grades won't officially be out until January, but phew! That would have been awful.

Anyway, we've also moved away from Utah and are now living with my parents. While we're happy to be away from the cold and the snow, the transition has been very sad. We miss all of the good friends we've made these past years. I definitely cried a lot. But, on the other hand, I feel like I have sisters again! Yay. I've lived away from home for almost 5 years now, so it feels nice to get close to them again, plus Stephen's family is really close too, and I like them. :D

Now we're trying to survive, find (a) job(s), and find an apartment. I'll do a better job trying to keep you posted. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'll miss you, but am so happy for you because you get to be where you want to be. :)

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you two! Where are you guys living now?

    ReplyDelete