Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween

Last Friday, our ward had its Halloween party. Ben dressed up as a dragon and Stephen and I were baseball players (we have matching shirts).

Ben in his costume.

With Mommy...

and Daddy!

Here are the kids in the ward- Ben's in the front on the right, trying to get away.

In other Halloween news, I had floral design this morning and made a pumpkin design. Super cute!


To be honest, I don't remember all the names of the flowers for this one, but everything in the arrangement is real- no fake flowers or leaves (there is a plastic curly-cue, though).

I am officially excited for Halloween on Friday! Yay! I love this holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww Ben looks SOOOO adorable!!!!!! Lil kid costumes are the best!!!!! Also, I LOVE your flower arrangement! I am so impressed that you made it! Go crafty girl go!

    ReplyDelete