Monday, September 8, 2008

California!

We went to California last month for a week and a half. Unfortunately, I'm a dork and couldn't find the camera for the last half of the trip (duhr, I'm dumb). Anyway, first we met my parents in Parker, AZ on the Colorado River for some R&R. Then we went to their house in Redondo Beach and we hung out there for a while. We also spent one of those days with Jessica, my best friend from high school. Plus, we took Ben to the beach! So fun! :) For the last half of our vacation, we went to Stephen's parent's house. While we were there, Kirstin got her endowments and we got to see some extended family. It was so nice to see everyone! Driving with a baby sure is an adventure. So here are some pictures for you!

Stephen and I on the river.

Ben in his cute rashguard (he got hardly any sun, which is incredible! yay!)

Grandma and Grandpa Hansen holding Ben in his life jacket. He kept falling asleep whenever the boat went fast- it was hilarious.

My sisters holding a disgruntled Ben. I thought this picture was funny. ;)

Me and my sisters.

Stephen and Ben!

Redondo Pier.


Us at the Pier.

Grandma Hansen and Ben.

King Harbor in Redondo.

Hansen Family Picture

Ben's also had recent adventures with solid foods- it's hilarious! His reactions are so funny.

On a side note, my poor kitty, Mittens, was put down last week. She was blind and old, and it was time, but still. So sad.

Anyway, we're both in school this semester and looking forward to GRADUATING! WOO HOO! :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that you were in town. You guys look so happy!
    *Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! We really need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering where you have been. i love the pics and it looks like you had alot of fun, yah!!

    ReplyDelete