Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pictures Update!

He's just so cute! I've become one of those crazy moms who, whenever anything remotely different happens, screams, "Where's the camera?? I've got to take a picture!" So, here are some of Ben's candid moments...
This pose was too adorable to NOT take a picture.

This was Ben's reaction to his very first bath. Grandma Nielsen helped us out (It was a good thing too, because I had no idea what I was doing).

Ben really enjoyed it.

This picture was just too cute.

So, let's face it- I'm obsessed! He's just SO CUTE! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, definitely enjoyed them! He's pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete