Wednesday, April 23, 2008

25 Random Things About Me

Okay, Heather tagged me, so here we go:

1. I will eat salsa, but only by dipping the chip into the juice. I will not scoop up the tomatoes, onions, spices, etc., but I do enjoy their flavor.

2. I love spring and fall in Utah, but that's about it. It's really a shame because the two seasons combined only last about 4 months. The best part about these times of the year: the way the mountains look! In spring, the mountains turn green and you feel like you could be in Ireland or something. In fall, you can see the progression of the leaves changing down the mountain. It starts at the top and works its way down until the leaves are changing in the valley, too.

3. I like picking things like scabs, peeling skin and pimples. I almost used to want more acne so I could pop more zits. Ew, that sounds really gross, but I can't help it.

4. My sister Michelle and I both wear glasses, but our parents do not. I'm pretty sure the reason I do is because I wore friends' glasses in elementary school for fun.

5. I had an under bite until I was about 11 years old when my orthodontist was able to correct it using braces.

6. I had braces twice: once to correct the under bite and again to straighten everything out. That's 3 years total.

7. I play World of Warcraft with Stephen. This is apparently a big deal, mainly because most people who play WoW are prepubescent boys.

8. For a long time, I didn't know what color my hair was naturally. Is it blond? Brown? But now I know- it's light brown. I haven't colored it for almost two years.

9. I like making silk flower wreaths. No, I LOVE it. If you want me to make one for you, I just need 15-20 dollars for the supplies and let me know what your favorite colors/flowers are.

10. My favorite color is yellow.

11. When I was in elementary school I used to wish I had blue eyes and then I decided it was okay to have brown because there was a song about brown-eyed girls.

12. I'm obsessed with organizing things, but my house is rarely clean. (There is a difference between being clean and organized)

13. I used to major in Physiology and Developmental Biology, but changed it after a semester and a half. To English.

14. I only applied to BYU. Good thing I got in, or who knows where I'd be.

15. I LOVE Harry Potter, but my old obsession has been replaced with a new one: Twilight. I love Edward! (For those of you who are not familiar of this book series: it's AWESOME. Keep in mind, though, it's not a literary masterpiece or anything.)

16. Vincent Van Gogh is my favorite artist, despite his oddities.

17. I don't know how many boys I've kissed. I didn't keep track. (Don't be alarmed; it's not THAT many)

18. Along similar lines, I dated 3 boys at once (not seriously) my first semester at BYU. That was fun.

19. I love Jello. A lot. I can eat most of a batch by myself.

20. As a child, I had a severe fear of clowns. In particular, I had a puppet, which was cool, BUT it was a clown puppet. The strings got so tangled at one point that I thought the puppet would come alive in the middle of the night and do awful things to me Chucky-style. Scary!

21. I've recently become obsessed with home decorating. It's so much fun!

22. I didn't get stretch marks on my belly when I was pregnant, but I have stretch marks covering my hips from growing quickly when I was younger.

23. I grew 2 inches within 3 months when I was 12. Too bad I had gotten a whole bunch of new clothes right before this period.

24. My younger sister "developed" well before I did. Boy, that was embarrassing.

25. I had warts on my hands and feet when I was a teenager. Don't worry, it's cleared up. And it's not contagious, anyway.

HA! I did it! I tag... Heidi! Okay, Heidi- now you have something to Blog about. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Did you know I do the same thing with Salsa? Love it, but not the stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!! That was the best! It was kind of freaky how many things you said that describe me and my life perfectly. Okay, only like 5 things, but still :)

    ReplyDelete